Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tofu King

I've never actually had stinky tofu before, and with my lovely cousin a great fan... no better way than to go on a trip for some!

Tofu King
Located on the edge of a local shopping centre, this is apparently the best place to go to. So i've been told that before it got moved inside an actual shop front, it used to be served out of carts in the alley. With the breeze blowing down, it would carry the flavour around the whole area. Due to health regulations, it's now indoors but there was only ever a slight hint of the smelly-ness.

Stinky Tofu
Each serving comes with some chilli dipping sauce, and what surprised me was... I didn't actually even find it smelly at all. Great afternoon snack, and I'm sure I can go back for more! Definitely worth it!

18414 Colima Road
Rowland Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment