Monday, April 25, 2011

La Colombe

It's been a while since the last coffee run... and in place of experimentation, decided to go with something that was known to be good (or so it appeared the first time).

La Colombe
Same name, same order, different  location. This was situated pretty much in soho and I was surprised to see it being quite empty. I guess the pouring rain outside deterred many people walking around town, but the rain wouldn't stop me for some good coffee!

Croissant
As with last time, I ordered the croissant. It looked nice and crispy and it was indeed light, fluffy and crispy on the outside. I'm believing that the butter gives all the extra flavours you want from a croissant. A great breakfast to start the day =)

Latte
Latte's... Love it how the barista draws different kinds of art on the coffees... =) Different love hearts, and I can definitely say I love the coffee here. Upon the first sip, again I could feel the tingle of the caffeine going through the whole body. What was surprising was this time it didn't last as long as the previous, but still great nonetheless.

270 Lafayette Street
(Corner Prince Street)

No comments:

Post a Comment