Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Shake Shack

Have heard colleagues talk about the shake shack quite a few times, and that I should really give the shakes a try. On the way for some window shopping... came across one of the shake shacks.

Shake Shack
And upon entering... the queue was all the way to the front door... could it really be this good?

Shack Burger with Chocolate Shake
I opted for the shack burger with lettuce, tomato and onions. The burger wasn't something I'd go for again, was actually quite small. The bun was cold, but the patty was actually ok. The up side, was the chocolate shake I chose. In a small size to try it out, it was actually delicious for what a chain store delivers!! Cold, rich and thick it was actually a surprise to notice how nice it was (relative to all the shakes I've had elsewhere).

I know I will be coming back - just for the shakes that is (and maybe the fries that I saw everyone pick). The menu options is great, with so many choices. This also includes daily special flavours!

154 East 86th Street
(Near Lexington Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment