Sunday, March 13, 2011

Burger King

It can't be possible to not eat junk food here... and with a burger king only around the corner... I had to give it a try. Although this was only for breakfast (only because they have a MUFFIN available as opposed to biscuits...)

Breakfast Muffin
I was finally happy that there was a muffin available... since the last time I tried a biscuit that I would say I regretted... However the sausage and the muffin still don't taste the same. The muffin somehow tastes a little sweet, and the sausage - well... it just tastes weird. Funnily enough the serving size is... small... really small. But I guess for the $1 price, you can't expect too much??

Hashbrowns
The disappointment from the muffin was replaced with the surprise and content of the hashbrowns! As opposed to the normal large one slice hashbrowns - these came as mini circular pieces. Nice and crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Yes, it's still unhealthy - but at least it something different!

I will be going back for more of these mini-hashbrowns that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment