Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TGIF

It wasn't a Friday, but it did feel close enough to be like one...

TGI Fridays
Still going around town, eating more and more burgers... wanted just a snack to temporarily fill myself up, but upon entering - was just provided with too many choices!

Mango Peach Slush

To start, a nice refreshing mango peach slush. Comes with unlimited refills too!! But was wayyyyy too sweet for my liking... And I didn't even finish it

Bacon Cheeseburger
Didn't opt for the biggest burger on their menu, but a relatively standard bacon cheeseburger. It still amazes me how most burgers aren't "closed" together, but I guess that's the fun of it... Of course, had another choice of how to do the patty. Wasn't the best burger I've had to date, although the bacon was nice and crunchy. Probably felt that the bun was a too oily?

1552 Broadway
(Corner 46th Street)

No comments:

Post a Comment