Saturday, March 5, 2011

New York Burger Co

What is ny without some burgers... New York Burger Co is one of the burger joints available - probably not the best around but its still might fine.

The Big Deal
With the option of having lots of sides and all... there is always a choice for a big deal =)

NY Cheeseburger
I only opted for the ny cheeseburger (angus beef with swiss cheese). I still love it how you can choose how the patty is done, and also what type of cheese you want. Oh the choices... All the dipping sauces are DIY as well... take as much or as little as you wish

NY Cheeseburger
While it wasn't a massive size burger that I expected... it was filling enough for a lunch with the chips and massive unlimited refills of soda! The melted cheese over the medium patty was done pretty well. I guess I still haven't come accustomed to the bun top (it feels too oily and tastes sweet??).

678 Avenue of the Americas

No comments:

Post a Comment