Saturday, March 5, 2011

Joe: The Art of Coffee

Third week in, and third adventure out... once again, found myself in a tiny tiny coffee shop. I seem to get better at arriving at these smaller and smaller places, without enough space to sit. Which mean, had to resort to getting another take away...



Inside the shop contained a few small tables, and some pastries. I ordered the latte again, and again to my disappointment - the coffee is getting worse (compared to previous experiments). Had some taste of coffee, but still felt a little watered down. I didn't actually take a photo of the coffee... take away cups don't seem to be that pretty anymore...

What also didn't help, having some cupcakes along with coffee... after which the cupcakes just totally over powered the coffee and it tasted like water.

9 East 13th Street (5th Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment