Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Capoue

Being in brussels, it's a sin not to have belgian waffles! Was guided to this place specifically for their waffles =) Always great to have a local knowing where to go. Always helps when it's a she who likes food too!

Chaperon Rouge - Glace Vanille-Fraise, Coulis de Framboise
And so I opted for the chaperon rouge. Glace vanille-fraise, coulis de framboise. Also translates into strawberry and vanilla icecream with raspberry sauce. The belgian waffle is more crispy and larger than the liege waffles, and I can definitely see why!

Brasilia - Glace Vanille-Moka, Sauce Caramel, Nougatine
My friend orders the brasilia consisting of glace vanille-moka, sauce caramel and nougatine. Vanilla and mocha icecream, covered in caramel with roasted nuts and honey. If only I could be here longer, I'd so be willing to sample all the different combinations of toppings!

Capoue
Unfortunately after all the eating, was unable to continue trying their other desserts. With such a wonderful selection of dessert cakes in the fridge, was a disappointment I couldn't have more!

Waffles... definitely can't say no to them, and definitely can't get enough of them! For sure I'd keep eating and eating. And why not when they're this good.

Avenue des Celtes 36
1040 Etterbeek

No comments:

Post a Comment