Friday, August 26, 2011

Pink Tea Cup

Came across here unexpectedly... and the pinkness definitely draws your attention. I'm definite that there's a few friends out there who'd love to come here, just because of the pink!

Pink Tea Cup
Napkins are pink, the flowers are pink... the walls are pink. If only every little thing was pink?

Biscuits
Surprisingly, the first time I've had biscuits that I've not wanted to throw up. I guess these are what biscuits are meant to be like... light, fluffy, warm... with a lot of butter =)

French Toast
French toast... with some icing. Two reasonably large servings for a late breakky. Nothing fancy about the presentation, nice and saimple. I liked the clean look and it tasted well enough.

French Toast
Looks and tastes even better once you start pouring the maple syrup all over it...

I didn't really know what I was in for, or what this place was serving - but it was definitely a nice looking and comforting cafe style place. With an outdoor seating, you can still view the non-stop life of the city on 7th ave. This area is the place to be, for soul food and music - worth coming back to try some heavy southern deep fried goodness over dinner.

88 7th Avenue South
(Between Grove and Barrow Street)

No comments:

Post a Comment