Thursday, August 25, 2011

Le Pain Quotidien

And so I somehow ended up back here... I guess a definite fall back option that I know is safe. At least I'm getting through the menu =)

Watermelon and Mint Juice
A nice refreshing watermelon and mint juice to start the day. I did wish it was a larger serving, because I definitely wanted more. Such a simple drink to make, and probably something I should do when I get around to it.

Grilled Chicken, Smoked Mozzarella, Arugula and Basil Pesto
Again I opted for a tartine. Wasn't sure what to get, but the grilled chicken called out to me. Logically speaking, this would probably be the healthiest choice out of all, but with the smoked mozzarella... that changed everything. This actually became quite a meal. Grilled chicken, smoked mozzarella, arugula and basil pesto.

7 East 53rd Street
(Between 5th and Madison Avenue)

No comments:

Post a Comment