Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gigino Trattoria

A local place that I've ordered for delivery quite a few times, and it was about time that I pay a visit in person. What appears to be a little italian place is actually quite a bit bigger than what I imagined.

Gigino Trattoria
Quite nicely laid out table, making it feel a lot classier than it probably should. It still gives off the casual feel for all the locals.

Giallo Positano
To enjoy and indulge, I went with their giallo positano. A nice refreshing mixture of ketel vodka, limoncello, prosecco, orange and lemon sorbet. Frozen drinks are always good, especially when I love cold drinks. Also makes the alcohol hit quicker too, especially when there's quite a lot in here.

Quattro Stagioni
Can't go wrong with their pizzas. Not the best, but still great and what I believe is one of the best available given the proximity to home. On occasion they still taste good on delivery, so it had to be had here when visiting. What's even better, there's pizza's available on the menu here not available on delivery. This was the quattro stagioni. Tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, ham, artichokes and mozzarella.

A place that I should probably go to more often, but I just end up ordering take away. Given the nicer weather now, might be time to pay another visit for some pasta or pizza.

323 Greenwich Street
(Between Duane and Reade Street)


No comments:

Post a Comment